TRUKD Overlander V2 Bed Rack Configuration for Ford F150 (2015-Current)
- Free Shipping to the Contiguous 48 United States
Made in the USA - Shipping Now!
The Overlander bed rack is a popular combination of our parts that appeal to those looking for a great RTT/Awning mount configuration. The Overlander Rack combines our 12.5" and 24.5" rack components along with an 18.5" accessory panel, TRUKD Awning Mounts, and 2 extra 6in riser brackets. This allows you to run your RTT at or under roof height, it allows roll up style covers to open/close, it provides a high mounting point for your awning, and ample storage on the accessory panel for your recovery gear! The 12.5" side remains open for quick access to your truck bed.
Overlander Bed Rack
- Great for tents and awnings.
- The top of most tents will be at or below your roof height
- Adjustable in height in 2 in increments from 6.5" to 12.5"
- We recommend roll up style tonneau covers such as th, Truxedo Truxport or Bestop EZ Roll
- This works best with side opening RTT's. Wedge style tent owners should consider the 24.5" Bed Rack
Material: 10 Ga. Steel (Mounts) and Aluminum (Bars and Faceplates)
Bar Width: 3 inches (Standard 8020)
Finish: Textured Black Powder Coat
Driving Load: 250lbs set / 125 pounds per bar
Parked Load: 1000lbs set / 500 pounds per bar
*For heavy loads, especially off-road, we recommend bed stiffeners to protect your truck.
Maximum Width Tonneau Cover: 69.75"
Not Compatible with Tonneau Covers that relocate the Utility Rail