TRUKD Double Decker V2 Bed Rack Configuration for Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon (2015-Current)
- Free Shipping to the Contiguous 48 United States
Made in the USA - Shipping Now!
The Double Decker bed rack is a popular combination of our parts that appeal to those looking for extra space for more gear. The Double Decker Rack combines our 24.5" and an extra set of two crossbars and brackets. This allows you to run your RTT and awning above roof height and you have ample storage on the second set of bars panel for whatever else you might want to carry! We like to attach our hard cases, water containers, fuel cans, and/or camp table and chairs to the lower level.
Double Decker Bed Rack
- Great for tents and awnings.
- Second level is great for cases, water containers, fuel container, tables, chairs and more
- Adjustable in height in 2 in increments from 6.5" to 24.5"
- We recommend roll up style tonneau covers such as, Truxedo Truxport or Bestop EZ Roll
- Need more storage space? Add our 18.5" accessory panel.
Material: 10 Ga. Steel (Mounts) and Aluminum (Bars and Faceplates)
Bar Width: 3 inches (Standard 8020)
Finish: Textured Black Powder Coat
Driving Load: 250lbs set / 125 pounds per bar
Parked Load: 1000lbs set / 500 pounds per bar
*For heavy loads, especially off-road, we recommend bed stiffeners to protect your truck.
Maximum Width Tonneau Cover: 69.75"