TRUKD 24.5" V2 Bed Rack for Ford Maverick (2022-Current)
- Free Shipping to the Contiguous 48 United States
Made in the USA - Shipping Now
Add the mot versatile tonneau compatible rack on the market to your Maverick! Your choice of 4 sizes depending on your needs. These racks are compatible with most tonneau covers!
- Great for tents, snowboards, skis, bikes, and long kayaks, canoes, or paddle boards that need to be at roof height
- Adjustable in height in 2 in increments from 6.5" to 24.5"
- Has the ability to add a second crossbar
- Most Tri-Fold tonneau covers will open, we recommend the Extang Solidfold 2.0 or Bakflip MX4
Build your bed for any adventure by customizing your rack with a variety of compatible accessories to haul your gear!
Need more room for stuff? Check out our accessory panels (Not Included)!
Material: 10 Ga. Steel (Mounts) and Aluminum (Bars and Faceplates)
Bar Width: 3 inches (Standard 8020)
Finish: Textured Black Powder Coat
Driving Load: 250lbs set / 125 pounds per bar
Parked Load: 1000lbs set / 500 pounds per bar
*For heavy loads, especially off-road, we recommend bed stiffeners to protect your truck.
Maximum Width Tonneau Cover: 69.75"
Most if not all Tonneau Covers will require gasket modification on this truck. Trucks with the plastic bedliner will also need to be modified to allow the front bar to slide into place. This install is a higher level of difficulty.
What Comes in the Box
- 4 uprights
- 4 bar attachments
- 2 crossbars
- Bed attachment clamps
- 1 Bag of hardware and Thread Lock