TRUKD Double Decker Bed Rack Configuration
- Free Shipping to the Contiguous 48 United States
Made in the USA - Shipping Now!
The Double Decker bed rack is a popular combination of our parts that appeal to those looking for extra space for more gear. The Double Decker Rack combines our 24.5" and an extra set of two crossbars and brackets. This allows you to run your RTT and awning above roof height and ample storage on the second set of bars panel for whatever else you might want to carry! We like to attach our hard cases, water containers, fuel cans, and/or camp table/chairs to the lower level.
Double Decker Bed Rack
- Great for tents and awnings.
- Second level is great for cases, water containers, fuel container, tables, chairs and more
- Adjustable in height in 2 in increments from 6.5" to 24.5"
- We recommend roll up style tonneau covers such as, Truxedo Truxport or Bestop EZ Roll
- Need more storage space? Add our 18.5" accessory panel.
Material: 10 Ga. Steel (Mounts) and Aluminum (Bars and Faceplates)
Bar Width: 3 inches (Standard 8020)
Finish: Textured Black Powder Coat
Driving Load: 250lbs set / 125 pounds per bar
Parked Load: 1000lbs set / 500 pounds per bar
*For heavy loads, especially off-road, we recommend bed stiffeners to protect your truck.
Maximum Width Tonneau Cover: 69.75"
Not Compatible with Tonneau Covers that relocate the Utility Rail
Why are TRUKD Bed Racks the Best?
- Compatible Accessories for Every Adventure
- Adjustable Height and Length
- 500 Lbs Per Bar Static Load
- Tonneau Compatible, Soft Topper Compatible
- Modular Accessory Panels
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Guarantee
Perfect Fit Guarantee
If something doesn't fit, share some pictures and we'll pay for the return shipping in addition to a full refund. We are going to work with you to make sure it's a great fit before it leaves the factory.
Rust Free Guarantee
Our products have the best coatings on the market. Period. See some rust...tell us to get a replacement part...but we know that's not going to happen!
*Guarantee protects you against manufacturer's defect, not damage from use. Lifetime guarantee.