TRUKD Overlander Bed Rack Configuration
- Free Shipping to the Contiguous 48 United States
Made in the USA - Shipping Now!
The Overlander bed rack is a popular combination of our parts that appeal to those looking for a great RTT/Awning mount configuration. The Overlander Rack combines our 12.5" and 24.5" rack components along with an 18.5" accessory panel, TRUKD Awning Mounts, and 2 extra 6in riser brackets. This allows you to run your RTT at or under roof height, it allows roll up style covers to open/close, it provides a high mounting point for your awning, and ample storage on the accessory panel for your recovery gear! The 12.5" side remains open for quick access to your truck bed.
Overlander Bed Rack
- Great for tents and awnings.
- The top of most tents will be at or below your roof height
- Adjustable in height in 2 in increments from 6.5" to 12.5"
- We recommend roll up style tonneau covers such as th, Truxedo Truxport or Bestop EZ Roll
- This works best with side opening RTT's. Wedge style tent owners should consider the 24.5" Bed Rack
Material: 10 Ga. Steel (Mounts) and Aluminum (Bars and Faceplates)
Bar Width: 3 inches (Standard 8020)
Finish: Textured Black Powder Coat
Driving Load: 250lbs set / 125 pounds per bar
Parked Load: 1000lbs set / 500 pounds per bar
*For heavy loads, especially off-road, we recommend bed stiffeners to protect your truck.
Maximum Width Tonneau Cover: 69.75"
Not Compatible with Tonneau Covers that relocate the Utility Rail
Why are TRUKD Bed Racks the Best?
- Compatible Accessories for Every Adventure
- Adjustable Height and Length
- 500 Lbs Per Bar Static Load
- Tonneau Compatible, Soft Topper Compatible
- Modular Accessory Panels
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Guarantee
Perfect Fit Guarantee
If something doesn't fit, share some pictures and we'll pay for the return shipping in addition to a full refund. We are going to work with you to make sure it's a great fit before it leaves the factory.
Rust Free Guarantee
Our products have the best coatings on the market. Period. See some rust...tell us to get a replacement part...but we know that's not going to happen!
*Guarantee protects you against manufacturer's defect, not damage from use. Lifetime guarantee.