TRUKD 12.5" V2 Bed Rack for Honda Ridgeline
- Free Shipping to the Contiguous 48 United States
Made in the USA - Shipping Now @ the Camping Randy Store
Add the mot versatile tonneau compatible rack on the market to your Honda Ridgeline! These racks are compatible with most tonneau covers!
These racks require a unistrut system from Camping Randy to be compatible. Please visit their site to order a complete kit!
- Great for tents, snowboards, skis, bikes and 10ft Kayaks
- The top of most tents will be in line with your roof height
- Adjustable in height in 2 in increments from 6.5" to 12.5"
- Has the ability to add a second crossbar
- We recommend roll up style tonneau covers such as the Truxedo Truxport or Bestop EZ Roll for full functionality
Build your bed for any adventure by customizing your rack with a variety of compatible accessories to haul your gear!
Need more room for stuff? Check out our accessory panels (Not Included)!
Material: 10 Ga. Steel (Mounts) and Aluminum (Bars and Faceplates)
Bar Width: 3 inches (Standard 8020)
Finish: Textured Black Powder Coat
Driving Load: 250lbs set / 125 pounds per bar
Parked Load: 1000lbs set / 500 pounds per bar
*For heavy loads, especially off-road, we recommend bed stiffeners to protect your truck.
Maximum Width Tonneau Cover: 69.75"
What Comes in the Box
- 4 uprights
- 4 bar attachments
- 2 crossbars
- Bed attachment clamps
- 1 Bag of hardware and Thread Lock
Fit Guarantee & Warranty:
We will send you a refund + shipping if our brackets do not fit within 30 days. Just send us pictures and information regarding the incompatible tonneau cover for our records.
All of our products are backed by our 2-year full replacement warranty for any defects. See more information here.
You have 30 days to try out the product on your truck, if it doesn't work for your needs just ship it back to us for a refund. The product must be complete and in good condition.